Rules, Rewards and Consequences
1. Always follow instructions first time
2. Keep hands, feet, objects and unkind words to yourself
3. Take care of all property
4. Always be kind and polite
5. Do not leave the class without permission
1. Verbal praise, stickers and house points
2. Weekly Golden Time
3. Head Teacher award at assembly
4. Going on gold
5. Certificate at the end of term
6. Special Free time at the end of the year
7. Any other award which is appropriate
1. Verbal warning (may also be visual)
2. Place on amber
3. Verbal warning ( may also be visual)
4. Place on red and lose 15 minutes Golden Time (P4-7) May be break time lost for P1-3 or other privilege. Placed on tracking sheet
5. Sent to HT/PT who may decide on any of the following –
SOME BEHAVIOURS MAY LEAD DIRECTLY TO BEING PLACED ON RED AND/OR SENT TO MANAGEMENT
In the playground
The rules are basically the same except for number 5 which changes to – Do not leave the playground without permission. The rewards are the same as in class and the consequences are -
On the buses
You are expected to behave safely and considerately on the bus at all times and when getting on or off the bus. Remember to follow school rules 1-4 to help you stay safe and keep others safe.
Very poor behaviour on school buses can lead to your bus pass being removed and your parents/carers having to provide transport for you to get to school.
When you follow the rules we will let you know how pleased we are.
When you are struggling to follow the rules we will remind you about them and if necessary, use consequences if you choose to break them.